We're on our way back from Komodo. We had a good trip but the weather was pretty bad and instead of ending at Maumere, we came back here due to very high winds. But although we're tired, everyone's disks are full of great photos and the DIVE Damai crew helped make the most of all our opportunities. Much more soon, here's a few photos to get started. All were taken with the new Olympus E-M1 MK2 in the Oly housing, with the 8mm FE, 60mm Macro and 12mm lenses. I used the new Saga Dive Trio diopter system for macro as well.
My initial thoughts are that the OM-D E-M1 MK2 is a great imager and a big improvement over the earlier MK1. AF in low-light is much better, and the performance is really good for macro. Battery easily lasts 3 dives, probably 4. I had some weird issues with TTL on macro with the YS-D1 strobes I was shooting - exposure would be great for 4-5 frames and them be totally over exposed for a frame. Never quite figured out what was going on.
Much more soon.








