Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon 35mm F1.4 - any good for shooting models in a pool?

Started by Cal ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 35mm F1.4 - any good for shooting models in a pool?

2 posts
  1. Hi Crew,

     

    I've got a shoot on Sunday and am hoping to mix it up a little from my normal fish eye lenses.

     

    Has anyone used the Canon 35mm F1.4? Thoughts on shooting models in a pool with it?

     

    Cheers

     

    Cal

  2. Yes. Excellent lens behind a large dome - I use it behind a Seacam Superdome and have hired the same rig out to advertising photographers (was used on an Olympic Games advertising shoot and really impressed the photographer shooting with it). Highly recommended lens for models as far as I'm concerned - mine's the earlier MkI lens too.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.