Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Seacam housing for Canon 5D MK2, S45 viewfinder, Superdome, Arms, 2x 150 flashes

Started by Rugani ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Seacam housing for Canon 5D MK2, S45 viewfinder, Superdome, Arms, 2x 150 flashes

3 posts
  1. I am searching a used Seacam housing for Canon 5DMKII in mint condition.

    Best would be a complete set.

     

    I am also searching for

     

    S45 viewfinder

    Superdome

    Flasharms

    flashcabels

    Seacam 150 flashes

     

    Items should be within the European Union if possible. I am locatetd in Austria.

    Thanks

    Armin

  2. post-42046-0-10519100-1444074237_thumb.jpg

    Hi, I've got a superdome which I'm looking to sell if you still need one. Also have two seacam flash housings. I've taken a photo of them, but don't know what model they are. I have a few extension tubes too if you are after any of these as well as a smaller dome port. Photos attached. Let me know.

    post-42046-0-00255000-1490131184_thumb.jpg

    post-42046-0-03501200-1490131185_thumb.jpg

    post-42046-0-76780000-1490131185_thumb.jpg

    post-42046-0-55186700-1490131186_thumb.jpg

  3. Also have a housing for Canon 1D if you needed one. Not a 5D though unfortunately.

    post-42046-0-89168100-1490131359_thumb.jpg

    post-42046-0-90992000-1490131360_thumb.jpg

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.