Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WANTED: Ikelite housing for Polaroid SX-70

Started by kian3260 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

WANTED: Ikelite housing for Polaroid SX-70

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I am looking to acquire an old Ikelite housing made fore the Polaroid SX-70 Land Camera. I believe the housing was manufactured in the 70s or 80s so I'm not sure how lucky I'll be here but in my research I found some threads that were a few years old where people were buying/selling these housings so who knows. Fingers crossed!

     

    If anyone has tips or leads on a housing of this sort that information would also be greatly appreciated.

     

    Photos for reference:

    post-57605-0-79806700-1486947397_thumb.jpg

    post-57605-0-78887200-1486947398_thumb.jpg

    post-57605-0-59540200-1486947399_thumb.jpg

     

    Thanks in advance!

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.