Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Do Ikelite SLR ports fit their DSLR housings?

Started by S.Honig ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Do Ikelite SLR ports fit their DSLR housings?

3 posts
  1. Do Ikelite SLR ports fit their DSLR housings or how do I find out if they do?
    The port connection has kind of 3 steps.
    Port connection outer diameter 111mm, inner 97mm, very inner 92mm (as measure on the port).

    Some time ago i bought a Ikelite case for my Film SLR a Canon AE-1.
    But It became uneconomical repair even bofore I managed to restore/service the housing.
    Now I'm investigating wetehr the ports and the housing for spare parts would be any use to anyone.
    Thanks in Advance for any advice.

    post-33115-0-62509500-1486989163_thumb.jpg

    post-33115-0-23083700-1486989182_thumb.jpg

  2. Based on the fact that the ports I purchased in 1995 for my Nikon N90s still fit the housing for my Nikon D7200, I would imagine the answer is yes but a quick email to Ikelite -- ikelite@ikelite.com -- would confirm this.

  3. They do fit. I use them all the time.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.