Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted - Olympus 9-18mm lens, dome port, and dual arm tray.

Started by marty_rx ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted - Olympus 9-18mm lens, dome port, and dual arm tray.

2 posts
  1. I have an Olympus EM-5 with PT-EP08 housing with two UFL-2 strobes.

     

    I am looking to buy a 9-18mm lens and dome port for the housing, as well as a dual arm tray for the strobes.

     

    Thanks!

  2. I have the following:

     

    Olympus ED9-18mm f4.0-5.6

    Utralight TR-D tray with TR-DUP double tray upright and TR-DHB handle

    The lens is new, I bought a package that included it I'm asking $400 for the lot, including US shipping.

     

    Plus I have a Ultralight 8" & 12" arms, clamps and accessories if you are interested.

    Edited by UncaDon
Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.