Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Canon 5D MIII housing, ports, strobes

Started by fishnphoto ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Canon 5D MIII housing, ports, strobes

8 posts
  1. Hey all!

     

    I am looking to outfit my 5D Mark3 MkIII to shoot underwater. I need something for up to 200'

     

    Open to different brands. Particularly interested in a dome port that can support my 17-40.

     

    Looking forward to seeing what is available. Thanks!

     

    -Paul

  2. Hi Paul,

     

    I am selling a housing, arms, strobes: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59288

     

    I updated the prices:

    Price for the housing (without dome, but you cand find that separately or buy new): $1.500
    Price for extension with focus, port lock, zoom gear: $250
    Aquatica TLC arm sets - price for both sets: $260
    2x Sea&Sea YS-D1 Strobes: $270/each
  3.  

    Hi Paul,

     

    I am selling a housing, arms, strobes: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59288

     

    I updated the prices:

    Price for the housing (without dome, but you cand find that separately or buy new): $1.500
    Price for extension with focus, port lock, zoom gear: $250
    Aquatica TLC arm sets - price for both sets: $260
    2x Sea&Sea YS-D1 Strobes: $270/each

     

     

    Hey Savarina.

     

    I'm not sure I feel comfortable making that sort of investment and having it sent from across seas. I feel too much can go wrong.

     

    Thanks, though!

  4. Hi,

     

    I understand, but there are escrow services, the world is a big marketplace, it's not good business to only buy locally. Good luck, i'm sure you will find what you're looking for.

     

    Cheers!

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. I have a Sea and Sea housing for the 5D Mk III I am selling. I am in California. $ 1,500.00 and it is yours.

    post-36292-0-52724000-1487613257_thumb.jpg

    post-36292-0-35776600-1487613309_thumb.jpg

  6. Bump. Still looking

  7. I have a full set up for a 5DM3, the thing is - it was underwater for a couple of months before it was recovered. There is some corrosion on the metal parts, but the seal is good. The camera was dry in the housing and it's functional. I've cleaned it up and re-tested it with my own camera. Perfect for a first time user who wants to get into underwater photography without the investment of new equipment. I'm in the USA, accept Paypal, will provide whatever info you need to know that I'm a real person. I posted it on Facebook earlier, but looking for a larger audience. As you can see from the images, the inside is pristine. I have a 180 degree viewfinder that was purchased separately, this doesn't have the original eyepiece that was sold with the housing. If you're interested, then we can talk more.

     

    Here are some pictures:17990955_10154244463435946_789878558577717904054_10154244463615946_165921928545017951683_10154244463670946_724852247660617952811_10154244464280946_743324246662517904156_10154244463700946_741010111523617904428_10154244464335946_4422785204779

    Edited by SonjaMY
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.