Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam housing for Canon 1DS MkIII etc.

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam housing for Canon 1DS MkIII etc.

5 posts
  1. My personal housing. This has 2 x S6 (for TTL, etc.) and 1 x Nik 5 (wired into the PC Flash socket for manual triggered flash) sockets and is in good condition. No viewfinder but complete with Canon 1DS MkIII camera, boxed with charger and 3 batteries (new shutter fitted I believe - I don't know the shutter actuations). Also included is an RRS L plate for the camera (I won't be needing it so .....). Asking £1800 ono for the pair. PM me or contact me paul at marinewildlife dot co dot uk. Photos on request if wanted.

    Edited by Paul Kay
  2. OK. I've added a GPro viewfinder and a scratched and trashed (but about usable) Flat Port (will measure and add info), and I've realised it has 3 x S6 connectors (I can swap for 2 x Nik5 though if required). Same price (£1800) including camera. So 'ready to go' - I've used this housing for pool photography of kiddies and parents (add a 35/1.4 + PVL35 + Superdome and it will produce superb shot) and its had very little seawater time so far.

  3. I thought about it and have now rewired this housing so that it now has 2 x Nikonos 5 type flash connectors, and the sockets are clean and working well, as I thought that this might be more useful to many. So needs a check - pressure test (looks like a quarry dive!). I should have said that condition overall is good - some signs of use but nothing of any significance - and I've oiled it yesterday too. Complete with spare 'O' ring set (actually 2 x main 'O' rings) tools and neoprene pouch. If anyone wants photos, pm or email me.

  4. Forgot to say - if anyone wants the housing without the camera I'm happy to sell the housing alone.

  5. Now on ebay!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.