Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica D7000 housing

Started by jsintek ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica D7000 housing

3 posts
  1. Aquatica D7000 housing for sale. It is in great condition, never flooded, all buttons/controls functional. Minor wear marks on outside of housing due to normal use. Asking $750

     

    Included with housing: 2 O-rings, wrench for handle install/removal, original manufacturer box.

     

    Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail.

     

    Thanks for looking!

     

    Jason Sintek

    post-49843-0-23713700-1487447405_thumb.jpg

    post-49843-0-19317900-1487447407_thumb.jpg

    post-49843-0-34006500-1487447409_thumb.jpg

    post-49843-0-95159700-1487447411_thumb.jpg

    post-49843-0-16128000-1487447414_thumb.jpg

    post-49843-0-54609400-1487447416_thumb.jpg

    post-49843-0-77337000-1487447420_thumb.jpg

    Edited by jsintek
  2. I'm interested with this product can you provide some more detail through personal message or email me at pacharas.work@gmail.com

     

    I'm willing to discuss on the deal

     

    Best regards,

     

    pachara

  3. I'm interested, is this still for sale?

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.