Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

A6500 experiences

Started by guyharrisonphoto ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

A6500 experiences

2 posts
  1. Is anyone shooting yet with this underwater? Probably will get response from dealers as it is so new. But, I would like input on

     

    1. Any overheating issues when shooting 4K?

     

    2. Continuous/tracking autofocus performance when shooting video

     

    3. How good is the IBIS for video--available in all modes incl 4k?

     

    4. White balance

     

    I am looking to move up from my EM-5 (mark I) and this looks like a top contender.

     

     

  2. I have one but not shot with it yet. I'm still saving for the vacation after buying it, a Nauticam, and Zen port for the 10-18mm.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.