Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA 7d MK II housing

Started by Goluchmas ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA 7d MK II housing

13 posts
  1. For sale 1 yr . old Nauticam NA 7D MK II housing, single bulkhead, unit is in great condition only 45 -50 dives $ 2375.00 plus shipping.

    post-4160-0-68734700-1487650534_thumb.jpg

  2. Mp send

  3. Price reduced to $ 2195.00

  4. New price $ 1999.00 plus shipping

  5. Hi, how are you doing? Where abouts are you based? Does the housing have the vacuum sensor electrics and valve? Are you selling a body also? Ports?

  6. I am in USA, unit has electronics built in and I have the valve with wrench and pump for additional $ 125.00

  7. I dont suppose your selling the body you have as well? I currently have a 7D and im looking to upgrade.....

    Edited by flamebouyant
  8. Yes I can $ 3,000.00 for Camera and housing plus valve!

  9. P.M sent.

  10. Price reduced to $ 1975.00 with free shipping in L48

  11. SOLD!

  12. Im glad you found a buyer. Bit of a shame though. I was still hoping i could have bought it. First in best dressed.

  13. Did the sale end up going through for your housing mate??

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.