Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS Olympus UFL-2 Underwater Strobes

Started by Liopleurodon ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS Olympus UFL-2 Underwater Strobes

4 posts
  1. I have two Olympus UFL-2 underwater strobes for sale, one has a ball mount and the other does not. Both strobes include the diffusers and lanyards. They both work great, especially with the Olympus housings, they also have a faster sync with Olympus cameras than other strobes etc. They also are slightly positively buoyant which is a real plus (less float arms). They each take two AA batteries (not included).

     

    I will sell them singly for $325 of both for $600. Buyer pays shipping, paypal preferred.post-57029-0-17223500-1487731636_thumb.jpgpost-57029-0-59074700-1487731637_thumb.jpgpost-57029-0-12290800-1487731639_thumb.jpgpost-57029-0-59788400-1487731640_thumb.jpgpost-57029-0-97838200-1487731641_thumb.jpgpost-57029-0-64569400-1487731643_thumb.jpgpost-57029-0-11881100-1487731645_thumb.jpg

  2. I have reduced the price to $275 each, $500 for both.

  3. Offer $400 for both

  4. Still available?

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.