Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable: Nauticam to Sea & Sea Strobe (2)

Started by chromatophore ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable: Nauticam to Sea & Sea Strobe (2)

3 posts
  1. I have two like-new Nauticam Fiber Optic Cables for sale: Nauticam to Sea & Sea Strobe fiber optic connectors. Retail price is $100 each. $50 individually or $100 for the pair. Free domestic US shipping.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Jim

    post-21858-0-46610300-1487799938_thumb.jpg

  2. Jim: These also fit Inon strobes. They look like the correct type to fit the type 4 strobe. If that is right, I will take them.

     

    Actually, after a bit of further checking, I don't think they are the correct ones. I am looking for a 26214 part number and I think these are the 26212.

    Edited by Draq
  3. SOLD

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.