Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam E-M1 housing, vacuum check system and Olympus E-M1 body for sale

Started by Draq ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam E-M1 housing, vacuum check system and Olympus E-M1 body for sale

3 posts
  1. I have bought the Nauticam housing for the E-M1 ii. That means I need to sell my E-M1 housing. The housing is in excellent shape with very few marks, scratches, etc. Everything works fine. I will try to get time to take some photos and upload them this weekend if I can. Housing comes with cap, two O rings, original box and paperwork.

     

    Also have the vacuum check valve for sale, with the pump and wrench. I will sell the housing with or without the vacuum valve, but I really recommend using one of these whether you get it from me or not.

     

    I would like to get $1100.00 (USD) for the housing alone or $1200.00 including the vacuum valve, shipped anywhere in the continental 48 states or will ship to Alaska or Hawaii if you want to pay the increased shipping.

     

    I don’t want to deal with international shipping and payment issues so I don’t want to ship outside of the U.S. at this point.

     

    I will also sell my E-M1. It is in mint condition, only used in the housing so not a mark on it. Due to a shoulder injury, I missed almost a year of diving, so not even used as much as it should have been. $700.00 with two batteries and battery charger, shipped to the 48 states. If you want the housing, vacuum valve and body, I will discount the package by $100 ($1800.00).

  2. PM sent

  3. The housing and vacuum check valve have been sold.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.