Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam N85 port for Olympus 12-50mm

Started by Humu797 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam N85 port for Olympus 12-50mm

7 posts
  1. Anyone looking to unload their 12-50 port? I can buy outright, or willing to work out a trade. I have the N85 port for the 14-42 EZ pancake, with lens, gear, bayonet mount, CMC-1, WWL-1, dual bayonet holder. Lemme know what you got.

     

    Regards,

    Craig

  2. Do you mean the 12-50 port with the macro knob?

     

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

  3. Yes, the port with the macro knob. I've found the gear already. Most commonly the two are sold as a set.

  4. 36162 port. Bump.

  5. I may want to sell my port, but I won't know until later this year. I need to get in some dives with my tentative replacement first.

  6. I may want to sell my port, but I won't know until later this year. I need to get in some dives with my tentative replacement first.

    Sure thing. PM me if you want to unload it. What are you thinking about replacing? In the meantime I have the 4" Nauticam port that will suffice for now, but can't operate the macro switch. I shot with the 12-50 and port for quite a while - great all-rounder - but sold it and now have shooter's remorse.

  7. Port and gear have been acquired. Thanks.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.