Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTS: Canon 7D Sea&Sea Full Set

Started by Den_GC ·

  • 15Posts
  • 15Replies

Read-only discussion

WTS: Canon 7D Sea&Sea Full Set

15 posts
  1. Moved to Mark III.
    I would like to sell some of my gear.
    All in good shape.
    Equipment is in Ukraine now, but I'm travel a lot.
    Buyer will pay for delivery.
    I'm prefer to sell the housing first.
    The kit can vary.
    I have no lens to sell.
    I'm asking for all together 4800USD
    Below the link to all details with photos.

    http://bit.ly/UWCanon7D

  2. Any part can be sell separately.
    All prices are negotiable.

  3. I dropped the price for parts
    Details here http://bit.ly/UWCanon7D
    All together(with sea&sea dual cable and arms) 4000USD

  4. still on sale

  5. still on sale
    prices are negotiable

  6. Do you have arms and clamps??

  7. Do you have arms and clamps??

    Yes, but I'll sell it only with housing

  8. Some photos

    post-55185-0-39494900-1512441066_thumb.jpg

    post-55185-0-59374300-1512441071_thumb.jpg

    post-55185-0-54254800-1512441075_thumb.jpg

    post-55185-0-80516000-1512441081_thumb.jpg

    post-55185-0-11279900-1512441086_thumb.jpg

  9. Sea&Sea MDX-7D Housing for Canon EOS-7D
    Sea&Sea big acrylic dome port
    All in good shape
    2200 $
    Also, available Canon EOS-7d body perfect condition 13K shutter count
    600$

  10. Still on sale

  11. On sale

  12. On sale

  13. On sale

  14. The new offer
    Sea&Sea MDX-7D Housing for Canon EOS-7D
    Sea&Sea big acrylic dome port
    All in good shape
    Canon EOS-7d body perfect condition 13K shutter count
    2000EUR or 2400$

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.