Hello,
I'm selling my used E-M5 Mark ii kit. All items are used, however all are in perfect working order and have never flooded.
The high level of what is included:
- Nauticam housing for OM-D E-M5ii camera with vacuum valve, leak detector, handles, and lanyard
- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark ii camera
- Olympus 12-50 lens with Nauticam port and gear (this is expensive and useful, as it allows one to shoot wide and macro with the same lens)
- Panasonic Lumix 8mm fisheye with acrylic dome port
- 4 extra batteries
In the google photos album link below, I've included several photos and a more detailed inventory list.
https://goo.gl/photos/hEr2nqA3vy4bttJ88
This is a fairly large amount of gear, so I'd ask the buyer to choose the shipping service of choice and add that cost onto the transaction.
Buying these parts new today would cost approx USD $5185.
My asking price is $3500 for everything.
Please let me know if any questions. Thanks