Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Tokina 11-16 II zoom ring help required

Started by craig nelson ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Tokina 11-16 II zoom ring help required

1 posts
  1. Hi

     

    Could anyone assist with the getting me the internal diameter of their zoom ring for this lens, alternatively give me the external diameter of the actual zoom ring on the lens.

     

    I'm looking to grab a new tokina 11-20mm and I need to establish if the the 11-16 rings will drive the 11-20. I have an email from tokina stating the external zoom ring diameter on the 11-20mm lens is 74.3mm. I can make my own for the 11-20 but it's easier justly to grab an off the shelf if it will work.

     

    If anyone could assist, be much obliged.

     

    Thanks

    Craig

    Edited by craig nelson
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.