Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam Mounting Balls (M10 and M8 thread) #25221 and 25112

Started by photoagent101 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam Mounting Balls (M10 and M8 thread) #25221 and 25112

4 posts
  1. Nauticam 1 Inch Strobe Mounting Ball for Housing (M10 thread) #25221: $18

    Two #25112 M8 mounting balls: new, never used: $20

    These balls mount on a Nauticam housing so you can mount a flash unit, video light, or video monitor on it.
    If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. I prefer Square Cash or Paypal personal transfers that do not charge fees to the seller or buyer. If you prefer to pay with a credit card, then I will split the 3% fee with you which is charged to the seller.
    I can accept credit cards through Square (which is great; I can send you an invoice which you can then pay with a credit card; I never see the account number or credit card number). Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.
    Thanks!
    Norbert Wu

    post-16971-0-27500800-1488559600_thumb.jpg

  2. Hey man, WTF happened? The preview looked fine but then I cut and pasted from a previous listing. Maybe that caused the HTML freakout.

     

    Here's the listing without all the HTML:

     

    Nauticam 1 Inch Strobe Mounting Ball for Housing (M10 thread) #25221: $18
    Two #25112 M8 mounting balls: new, never used: $20
    These balls mount on a Nauticam housing so you can mount a flash unit, video light, or video monitor on it.
    If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. I prefer Square Cash or Paypal personal transfers that do not charge fees to the seller or buyer. If you prefer to pay with a credit card, then I will split the 3% fee with you which is charged to the seller.
    I can accept credit cards through Square (which is great; I can send you an invoice which you can then pay with a credit card; I never see the account number or credit card number). Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.
  3. Hi, will you ship to Croatia? I am interested for M10.

  4. Bump: Two balls have been sold, one remaining:

     

    One #25112 M8 mounting ball: new, never used: $17 includes shipping via First Class USPS Mail within the US. Overseas buyers must pay the cost of shipping.
    These balls mount on a Nauticam housing so you can mount a flash unit, video light, or video monitor on it.
    If you are interested, please contact Norb Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com.
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.