Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea and Sea D2 strobe, Big Blue clamps

Started by custom ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea and Sea D2 strobe, Big Blue clamps

5 posts
  1.  

    Sea and Sea D2 strobe. This is a brand new in the box replacement strobe (my backup) that I initially purchased in Japan. Since it is not a "USA" version,( as if they are built differently) it will need to be shipped back to Japan for warranty work if ever needed. Warranty began in middle of January 2017. Since I already have 4 other strobes, I have decided to sell this one before it ever gets turned on or wet. The new USA version is around $649 plus tax. I would sell for $475.00 plus actual shipping.

    I also have 5 used Big Blue clamps $15 ea.. plus actual shipping. Cheers and thank you for your considerations

    post-2166-0-15068500-1489096645_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-50208700-1489096664_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-52388600-1489096678_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-88367700-1489097096_thumb.jpg

  2. Very Interested in the D2 and all 5 clamps. Do you ship to Hawaii?

  3.  

    Sure, why not ? I have no idea what that will cost to ship but I can box it all up and take to POST OFFICE and find out. I need the address, whether you want it insured and how quickly you need the items. Cheers, Wayne

    PS my e-mail address is

    shutterthethought@comcast.net

    It appears that sometimes I get notified when people post to this wet pixel and sometimes not, I have notify checked ?

  4.  

    Deal Pending on D2 strobe.

  5. D2 sold. Thank you

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.