Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2 YS-01 STROBES

Started by papamac58 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

2 YS-01 STROBES

4 posts
  1. I have 2 very nice YS-01 strobes for sale. They have maybe 20 dives on them and work flawlessly. They will come with the diffusers and mounting knobs, I no longer have the boxes.

     

    PayPal only. Shipping is on you how ever you want them sent and I will ship internationally.

     

    $550 for both

     

    $285 each

    post-30527-0-85218100-1489133648_thumb.jpg

    post-30527-0-86292400-1489133686_thumb.jpg

  2. up they go

  3. These gone??

  4. YES, NOT ABLE TO EDIT ANY LONGER

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.