Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D7000, Tokina 10-17mm, Ikelite D7000 Housing, Precision Dome

Started by arthropoda ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D7000, Tokina 10-17mm, Ikelite D7000 Housing, Precision Dome

11 posts
  1. I have the following for sale:

     

    Ikelite D7000 housing with light use and hasn't been wet since Ikelite serviced it. $950 OBO

     

    Precision Dome for the Tokina 10-17 (and other lenses) for $250 OBO

     

    Precision Dome for Sigma 15mm (and other lenses) $250 OBO (older style before they got the dome shade figured out)

     

    Nikon D7000 camera complete with box, manuals, charger, 2 batteries, and a 3rd party grip, under 10K shutter count $275 OBO

     

    Tokina 10-17mm for Nikon. The zoom ring is loose enough that you can remove it, but once in place, the lens works fine above and below water. I work at a camera shop and will consider getting it repaired, but the price reflects the sub-optimal condition. $200 OBO.

     

     

     

     

    post-8905-0-24395000-1489380261_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-97468500-1489380261_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-55901500-1489380269_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-39250300-1489380275_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-82428900-1489380344_thumb.jpg

    post-8905-0-02319600-1489380388_thumb.jpg

  2. hi I am interested in your camera..what is your best price and do you accept paypal

    thanks

    bill

  3. Hi Bill,

     

    I'm asking $275. If you're in the Continental USA, I'd pay for shipping.

     

    And yes, I accept PayPal.

     

    Jim

  4. Deal jim....i guess you can invoice me through paypal..have not done this for awhile ..so not sure what you need from me

    thanks

    Bill

  5. Jim..my email bill@idive2.net

  6. Hi Bill, yes I can send an invoice and if paid today, I can ship today easily. Be on the look out for the invoice soon.

     

    Thanks,

    Jim

  7. Camera is SOLD.

  8. Housing is SOLD.

  9. I had the Tokina lens serviced by Tokina and has a clean bill of health. $250 OBO!

  10. Lens is SOLD.

  11. Is the Precision 5in Tokina 10-17mm dome still available? If so, what kind of condition is it in? It does look to be in good condition from the photo but that doesn't show scratches.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.