Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 40D / Ikelite housing

Started by SABROWN ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 40D / Ikelite housing

4 posts
  1. Canon 40D and Ikelite Housing for sale -- $750 for both. The housing is lightly used and in excellent shape. I have all original documents / packaging for both camera and housing. I upgraded to Canon 7D a couple of years ago and housing hasn't been used since that time.

     

    Ikelite Housing: 6870.40

     

    Canon 40D: Was purchased as body only, but has EFS 17-85 lens on it

     

    post-8164-0-52523300-1489417687_thumb.jpgpost-8164-0-56665900-1489417848_thumb.jpg

  2. Is this still for sale

  3. If so what condition is the camera in??

  4. Starfish -- the camera is in excellent condition -- only show a little wear where the housing rubs on the top if you don't clear it when assembling it. I can provide further pictures for you.

     

    Also, I am in the Philippines until the 2nd -- In Anilao for a few days.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.