Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R incl. Nauticam Zoom Gear

Started by deepdiver123 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R incl. Nauticam Zoom Gear

4 posts
  1. Hello :)

     

    I'm selling a "Olympus M. Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R" including the corresponding Nauticam zoom gear. Both items are new and were never used!

     

    Price: 300 €

     

     

    (Since this is a private sale is no guarantee)

     

    post-48304-0-23657000-1489418476_thumb.jpg

    post-48304-0-72590400-1489418478_thumb.jpg

    post-48304-0-30736400-1489418482_thumb.jpg

    post-48304-0-89429500-1489418484_thumb.jpg

  2. Does this lens mount only from the port side, or can you attach it to the camera and load from the back side? Also, how old is the equipment?

  3. You can either mount the lens to the camera and load the camera from the back side of the housing, or you can remove the port of the housing and mount the lens from the frontside of the housing. I hope this answers your question ;)

    The lens and the zoom gear are about 2 and a half years old. I have never used them because I immediately got the 12-40 lens after buying my camera.

  4. New Price: 280€

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.