Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTS: Nauticam NA-D7100 housing, mint condition!

Started by Akoni ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTS: Nauticam NA-D7100 housing, mint condition!

5 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    A project that I was working on for the past 3 years has come to close and I no longer need this backup housing. It is a Nauticam NA-D7100 and it fits both Nikon D7100 and D7200 bodies. It was in the water less than 5 times for some tests and is in absolute mint condition.

     

    Price is $2300 USD plus fees and shipping.Payment via cash or Paypal only please.

     

    I have some accessories that we could do as a package deal if you're in need, like a mint Nikon D7200 body, a vacuum system and possibly a Zen mini dome.

     

    Thanks for looking!

     

    Tony

     

    NA-D7100-1s_zpssyanltse.jpg

     

     

    NA-D7100-2s_zpsdd2jgqdi.jpg

  2. Hi Tony,

     

    I would be interested in this housing. How much would you be giving for a package including the D7200 body and the vacuum system?

     

    I am living in Indonesia.

     

    Best,

     

    Alex

  3. Hey Alex!

     

    Shipping would be to Indonesia as well? Roughly, shipping to Indonesia appears to be about $100 via the US Post Office. PM me with your email address and I'll send you pics of the camera and vacuum system tomorrow.

     

    Cheers,

    Tony

  4. All PM's answered.

  5. Sold, thanks Wetpixel!

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.