Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 7d Mark II Ikelite Housing, Ports and Strobes for sale

Started by cjames ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 7d Mark II Ikelite Housing, Ports and Strobes for sale

10 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I'm moving to my 5D mark iv and need to sell my 7d mark ii rig.

     

    Here is what I have..

     

    Ikelite housing for 7D Mark II (6871.08) This housing has only been on three trips and is like new.

    Ikelite flat modular port (5510.35)

    Ikelite Manual Focus Port extension (5510.75) for Canon EF 100mm Macro

    Ikelite 4 in Dome with Shade

     

    2x Ikelite DS125

    1x Ikelite DS160

     

    2x Double headed sync cord for ikelite

    1x Single headed synch cord for Ikelite

    2x chargers for the strobes

    3x batteries for 160

    1x battery for 125

     

    I am throwing in my Aquatica 8 inch port (Ikelite 8 in Dome with Shade (5510.45)). It needs to be resurfaced.

    I also have some miscellaneous arms that I will throw in as well.

    Finally, will include o-rings and spare part kit for all the above.

     

    Looking for $3,000 for everything.

     

    You can reach me at corbyjames@gmail.com if interested.

     

    Thanks,

    Corby

    post-964-0-75802000-1489440988_thumb.jpg

    Edited by cjames
  2. I want to see a picture of the Aquiticia 12" port.

  3. I want to see a picture of the Aquiticia 12" port.

    Here you go Bill. Let me know if you want me to shoot it differently. I used the port in Anilao last year. Can send you a link to those shots. The dings on it aren't noticeable, but I had planned to send it in before I got my Nauticam rig. Again, I'm just throwing it in to sweeten the deal.

    post-964-0-46281200-1489521292_thumb.jpg

  4. Sorry, I had the dimensions on this wrong, it is an 8 inch dome, not 12. I thought the ikelite port number was for the smaller acrylic dome.

  5. Is this still for sale mate

  6. This is still for sale.

  7. Bump.

  8. Hi.

    Where are you located?

  9. Hi.

    Where are you located?

    I am in Texas, U.S.

  10. Is this still available?

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.