Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-A7ii and lens adapter

Started by lambee01 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-A7ii and lens adapter

2 posts
  1. Hi there

    planning to move from Sony FF A850 into a more compact A7-Rii.

    I own some prime (G) A-Mount lenses that i plan to adapt onto the E-Mount of the Sony A7Rii.

    Any experience with lens adapter inside the Nauticam NA-A7ii housing?

    Thnaks

    Eric

  2. I have used the Metabones adapter with Canon 8-15mm Fisheye zoom and A7R II in Nauticam NA-A7II housing with ZEN 100mm Fisheye port. Auto focus works well and allows for a very small package. As with all fisheye lenses the larger the port the better the corner sharpness.

     

    I will send you a PM with a link to some images.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.