Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal 180 viewfinder in nice condition $400

Started by kvalve ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal 180 viewfinder in nice condition $400

3 posts
  1. Came off my d2x housing, never flooded.

    any questions please email

    post-22525-0-15072900-1489600512_thumb.jpg

    post-22525-0-41252200-1489600520_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi

     

    I might be interested in this, would you ship to the UK and what would be the cost of that?

     

    payment via PayPal?

     

    Thanks

    Arni


    Do you know if it fits all Subal housings, I have a CD1

  3. Is this still available? I am in California.

     

    Many thanks,

     

    Rob

    rdunton@gmail.com

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.