Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

the river story

Started by lutfu ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

the river story

7 posts
  1. Hello

    This is a film from birth place of a 840 kilometers long river. The river is called Sakarya ,it is in Turkey

    this is such a beautiful place...I hope you enjoy it as well

    And the music is Katia by Kinema

     

    Edited by lutfu
  2. Name of the river ?? Music ??... You should give a minimun info about your video. Nice shot !!!

  3. Name of the river ?? Music ??... You should give a minimun info about your video. Nice shot !!!

    Thanks for watching , Sorry i missed some information but i provided them now...

  4. I was surprised to see the crabs here. Until now, I did not know that there were any species of freshwater crabs. I assume that these are Potamon ibericum since those crabs are endemic to your area?

  5. I was surprised to see the crabs here. Until now, I did not know that there were any species of freshwater crabs. I assume that these are Potamon ibericum since those crabs are endemic to your area?

    Hello, yes the crabs are that kind and endemic to euroasia but the shrimps only can be found around this river

  6. Wow amazing place and beautiful shots!

    I should come in turkey someday.

    It's not your GH4, isn'it?

     

    We have a similar place South of Rome unfortunately without so many fishes. It's a karst lake who flows in a river:

     

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lago_di_Posta_Fibreno

     

    http://www.riservalagofibreno.it/

     

    Trouts reproduce in this part of the year and we dive down the river trough a ripping current. We leave one car 3 KM downstream and we get carried away with the camera in our hands.

    I have a lot of shots never published. You are making me want to edit something.

    Some years ago I just published a teaser and nothing more... time time time...

     

     

     

  7. Wow amazing place and beautiful shots!

    I should come in turkey someday.

    It's not your GH4, isn'it?

     

    We have a similar place South of Rome unfortunately without so many fishes. It's a karst lake who flows in a river:

     

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lago_di_Posta_Fibreno

     

    http://www.riservalagofibreno.it/

     

    Trouts reproduce in this part of the year and we dive down the river trough a ripping current. We leave one car 3 KM downstream and we get carried away with the camera in our hands.

    I have a lot of shots never published. You are making me want to edit something.

    Some years ago I just published a teaser and nothing more... time time time...

     

     

     

    So nice David thanks for posting and yes the places are really similar

    You are right the camera is Sony hvr z1...Actualy i filmed this 4 yrs ago and for some reason i wanted to edit again...

    I had to walk in the bushes and in the mud with a big chunky z1 housing also.......but still miss it tough..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.