Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Good home needed for Nikon D810 and ikelite accessories

Started by Nicolenunya ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Good home needed for Nikon D810 and ikelite accessories

5 posts
  1. Won this package awhile ago and I've been trying to find it a good home to live up to its fullest potential. Rather than a box in my closet. Camera, strobe, underwater housing, dome port, arm, and backpack. Will rehome for an excellent price. Email an offer if interested. Motivated seller!!!

  2. I've tried emailing though an error keeps occurring and won't let me get through.

    Can you try emailing me to discuss package 🤗 Thank you!!!

  3. Reply sent

  4. Still available?

  5. I will get underwater housing, dome port, arm if you can do a good price, thanks

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.