Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Canon 7D Mark I body, Nauticam housing, 8.5 inch acrylic dome port, travel case

Started by doctormike ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Canon 7D Mark I body, Nauticam housing, 8.5 inch acrylic dome port, travel case

5 posts
  1. This is the Nauticam housing for the Canon EOS 7D Mark I with the 8.5 inch acrylic fisheye dome port, 20 and 50 Nauticam extension rings, and the Canon EOS 7D Mark I camera body. All in excellent shape, never flooded. There are a few superficial scratches on the acrylic dome, which disappear when submersed (like most non-glass dome ports).

    I am selling them because I upgraded to the Mark II. The set does not include lenses or strobes. Housing was purchased new for $3200, dome port and extension rings were $1240 new.

     

    $2100 USD for the complete set, includes shipping to continental US.

    post-34199-0-56199100-1489675025_thumb.jpg

    post-34199-0-93221600-1489675033_thumb.jpg

    post-34199-0-39260600-1489675039_thumb.jpg

  2. This is a great rig, well maintained.

    I've dived with Mike and this rig several times and seen the results.

    Great rig, great deal.

  3. Is this still for sale. Just getting into the whole photography game and I think this would be a great start

  4. Do you Still have it? How much will it cost to send it to thailand?

  5. Sold

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.