Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam 180mm Glass Dome Port

Started by Walt Stearns ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam 180mm Glass Dome Port

10 posts
  1. I am putting up my Nauticam N120 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Dome Port for sale.

     

    When I had my Canon 7Dmk II, the port worked great with both my Tokina 10-17 and Sigma 15mm fisheye, as well as my Tokina 12-28mm wide angle zoom.

     

    After switching over to a Nikon D500 system, I am finding that the Tokina 10-17 now has a problem with vignette with the same port at around 11mm, becoming unacceptable at 10mm. This is most likely due to the slightly larger 1.5 crop factor of Nikon’s APSC DSLR’s vs. the 1.6 crop factor of Canon’s APSC DSLR’s.

     

    Now I have to go with a different dome port.

     

    The glass on the port is very clean but it does have a few micro scratches in the glass front, which generally do not show unless you are shooting into the sun. The shade looks the most worse for wear, particular bottom side.

     

    I am also including a Sea & Sea Bayonet Ring, which when installed in place of the Nauticam Bayonet Ring allows the same port be use on Sea & Sea MDX model DSLR camera housings.

     

    Asking price $550.00

     

    post-4290-0-83516800-1489787803_thumb.jpg

    post-4290-0-12061200-1489787820_thumb.jpg

    post-4290-0-42444900-1489787840_thumb.jpg

    post-4290-0-35695700-1489787867_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm interested, Walt. Is the shade removable?

  3. Yes, it can be removed. If look at the back side of the port, it is held in place by a bunch of screws.

  4. Sounds good. I'm definitely interested. I'm out of town for the weekend but I'll be in touch on Monday. I know where to find you! :)

     

    Laz

  5. I know you do.

  6. Walt what port are you going with instead for the 10-17?

  7. I am purchasing the Zen 170mm.

  8. bumped.

  9. Still available?

     

    Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A3003 mediante Tapatalk

  10. Sorry, it has been Sold and no longer available. I do however have a Zen 170mm dome port with a Nauticam N120 mount for sale here in the classifieds.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.