Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-EM5 Housing, port and camera set

Started by sjwhite26 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-EM5 Housing, port and camera set

8 posts
  1. Hi all

     

    I have an Olympus OM-D E-M5 and the Nauticam housing NA-EM5 to sell hopefully as a set for someone who is either starting out or wants to move up from a compact. I really enjoyed this set and photographs taken with this set can be seen here. I would highly recommend a strobe or two to go with this system. £1,600 the set plus postage (UK and Europe). I'm selling as I have recently upgraded to the EM1 Mark 2.

     

    I intend to sell as a package at this time.

     

    Nauticam Housing and port

     

    The set was purchased in July 2014 and has been used on about 120 dives, it has never flooded and was rinsed in fresh water after every dive. The back viewing panel was recently removed, cleaned and refitted by the UK Nauticam Distributor as on my last trip some silt got embedded after a number of muck dives. The package includes:

     

    Nauticam NA-EM5 Underwater Housing with Nauticam Dual Handled Flex Tray and ball mounts

    Nauticam Macro port and zoom gear set for Olympus M.Zuiko12-50mm (36162) - water marks are visible on the outside of the glass but do not impact photographs (see attached picture). This port can also support the excellent macro 60mm lens
    Nauticam Vacuum valve 25612 M16
    Nauticam leak detection system 25601 (both of which provide great piece of mind and were factory fitted)
    Allen key set
    X2 Nauticam o-rings for the housing and ports
    Original boxes
    SJW15165.jpg
    SJW15188.jpg

     

     

    SJW15184.jpgSJW15168.jpg

    SJW15177.jpg

     

    Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera

     

    OM-D E-M5 camera actuations 11,661

    Charger, cables, 1 x OEM battery, 1 x 3rd party battery
    M.Zuiko 12-50mm lens
    Original boxes and accessories.
    SJW15172.jpg
  2. Do you sell port separately?

  3. @Starfish I would prefer to sell as a package at this time

  4. Do you Still have it?

    Can you send it to Thailand?

    Edited by Lealip
  5. @Lealip pm sent

  6. Is this still available?

  7. Yes it is

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. I m interstaded in 12 50 and port and gear

    Is possible to separate the items

     

     

    Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.