Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Big Blue 5800 VL video/focus lights

Started by custom ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Big Blue 5800 VL video/focus lights

8 posts
  1. I am including a set of flip up/down (optional but included) fluorescence filters for those that want to give that variety of diving a try. There is a slight variation to the 2 filters and change be accomplished, underwater quickly for variety if desired. Also included is a warming filter.

    VL-5800P Li ion Rechargeable Battery High Power LED Video Light

    The Bigblue VL-5800P LED Aluminum Video Light System delivers a stunning 5,800 lumens light output through 10 pieces of XML LED, and an 120 degree perfectly even light spot. The 6500K white light reflects the true vibrant colors of the surrounding while diving. The light built-in 6 pieces Red LED to enhance focusing performance. 4 levels of brightness, Red color and SOS controlled by a reliable push button with battery indicator. The 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery pack comes with a smart charger enabling you to charge the battery in a few hours. The 4 steps power adjustment lets you choose between four output levels - IV at 100%, III at 50% , III at 25% or I at 10% extending the burn time and reducing reflections at close range. Replaceable 18650 Li ion rechargeable battery pack. VL-5800P

    ( come with ball joint

    and plate with glove

    for handheld purpose)

    Presently, I have their YS attachment(optional) connected and included. The ball mounts have never been removed from bag. I am selling 2 separate set ups. I am including caps to protect lens during travel. Both in very good condition with original packaging. $265 each Thank you for your consideration.

     

    post-2166-0-15310900-1490023404_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-22448400-1490023417_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-87519000-1490023427_thumb.jpg

  2. How old are the batteries and will you ship to New York?

  3. March 2015 batteries, same as lights. They last a very long time, never been an issue for me while diving. New York, why not - pretty sure it is legal?

  4.  

    DEAL PENDING

  5. DEAL PENDING

     

    send me an email if it doesn't pan out.
  6. I'll pick one up in Jupiter if still available.

  7.  

    ​Thank you, I will keep your messages until funds received, package received and they are satisfied. Cheers, Wayne

  8. Big Blues have SOLD, buyer happy !

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.