Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D800 complete under water kit for sale in Ontario, Canada

Started by mcleanpictures ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D800 complete under water kit for sale in Ontario, Canada

5 posts
  1. Hello, have a D800 kit for sale.

    Please view here : http://www.pamcosupport.com/d800/

     

    Looking for a buyer who can drop by St Catharines, Ont to inspect gear.

     

    905 328 2616

     

    Mark McLean

     

     

  2. I am in Hamilton. I will be away until Monday. If you can wait a few days until I can get there I will take it

  3. Can I call you this morning?

    Edited by jmark18
  4. Mark, call any time between 9am to 9pm

    905 328 2616

  5. Kit sold.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.