Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam shift and focus gears

Started by custom ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam shift and focus gears

4 posts
  1. Seacam AF and shifts gears for older version of 60mm macro lens. Seacam AF and shift gears for older version of 105mm macro lens. $50 ea. OBO. Thank you for you consideration.

    post-2166-0-35899400-1490298219_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-77672600-1490298228_thumb.jpg

    post-2166-0-73506400-1490298238_thumb.jpg

  2. Hows it going? Do you still have thie focus and shift gears for sale? If so whats your best price, Ill need postage to Europe also.

    thanks nick

  3. Hows it going? Do you still have thie focus and shift gears for sale? If so whats your best price, Ill need postage to Europe also.

    thanks nick

    Hello Nick, Yes I do have them-just relisted for best offer. I never saw your post(sorry), wish I would have been contacted by wetpixel. As far as delivery to Europe, I have no idea what the cost would be. Where, insured, how fast ??? Contact me direct= shutterthethought@comcast.net

  4. Thanks anyway, your reply came a little too late for me.

    N

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.