Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTS Subal Housing for Canon 5D MKIII

Started by kkelly ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTS Subal Housing for Canon 5D MKIII

7 posts
  1. I have a Mint Condition Subal system for Canon

    • Subal CD5M3 Underwater Housing for Canon 5D Mark III, 5DS & 5DS R DSLR Cameras
    • Subal GS View-Finder
    • Backscatter Air-Lock Vacuum System with Manual Valve and Bulkhead
    • Subal FP 120/4 Flat Port Type 4
    • Subal FE-4 Fish eye 8" Dome Port type 4 (With Subal Neoprene Cover)
    • EXR 100/4 Extension Ring 100mm type 4
    • EXR 40/4 Extension Ring 40mm type 4
    • Extra O-Rings

    Cost of package new was $7,500 just over a year ago and used it on two trips only, I have been using Subal for many years with great success, unfortunately the system is getting a little heavy for me as I get older and I am looking to downsize my camera for under water.

    (Handles are included just not installed in the photo)

     

    Will accept $5500 or Best Offer plus Shipping.

     

    post-35310-0-01741400-1490541513_thumb.jpg

    post-35310-0-64934600-1490541555_thumb.jpg

    post-35310-0-73527100-1490541800_thumb.jpg

    post-35310-0-73213400-1490541828_thumb.jpg

  2. I have a Mint Condition Subal system for Canon

    • Subal CD5M3 Underwater Housing for Canon 5D Mark III, 5DS & 5DS R DSLR Cameras
    • Subal GS View-Finder
    • Backscatter Air-Lock Vacuum System with Manual Valve and Bulkhead
    • Subal FP 120/4 Flat Port Type 4
    • Subal FE-4 Fish eye 8" Dome Port type 4 (With Subal Neoprene Cover)
    • EXR 100/4 Extension Ring 100mm type 4
    • EXR 40/4 Extension Ring 40mm type 4
    • Extra O-Rings

    Cost of package new was $7,500 just over a year ago and used it on two trips only, I have been using Subal for many years with great success, unfortunately the system is getting a little heavy for me as I get older and I am looking to downsize my camera for under water.

    (Handles are included just not installed in the photo)

     

    Will accept $5500 or Best Offer plus Shipping.

     

    Is this still available? Eric

  3. Eric This is still available, several people have asked me to split this up but I am reluctant to do that. I would prefer to sell complete.

  4. This item is still for sale price drop to $4500.

  5. Attached per your request

    post-35310-0-81478100-1509301716_thumb.jpg

    post-35310-0-25538400-1509301732_thumb.jpg

    post-35310-0-13006400-1509301743_thumb.jpg

    post-35310-0-04547900-1509301758_thumb.jpg

    post-35310-0-10487600-1509301776_thumb.jpg

  6. Sold already?

  7. sold to me! Today!

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.