Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Video Editing PC

Started by Hannes_taucht_ab ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Video Editing PC

6 posts
  1. Hello people,

     

    as I will be leaving the european continent in the not too distant future to go traveling for a bit I would like to sell my current video editing rig.

     

    These are the specs:

     

    Intel i7 5820K (6 cores)

    G.Skill 32GB DDR4-2800 RAM (4x 8GB Quad Channel)

    MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB

    MSI Intel Lga2011-3 X99S Mpower Mainboard

     

    Storage:

    2 x Samsung 850 Pro SSD 128GB

    1 x Samsung 470 SSD 128GB

    1x Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 PCI-e Gen3 (incredibly fast - perfect for Cache files etc)

    2 x Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 2TB 64MB Cache HDD

     

    All of this comes in a Fractal Design Define R5 Pearl Case. The CPU is liquid cooled by an NZXT X61 Kraken system. Therefore, the entire system is extremely quiet even under heavy load.

    There's also a DVD Burner if anyone still fancies those :)

    Please note this DOES NOT come with any Operating System installed.

     

    It really is an amazing setup and I hate to sell it actually. My asking price is £1300. It can be picked up from Preston, UK. Shipping would be very expensive I would imagine..

     

     

    See attached of a picture of the interior. I've ripped the exterior picture off the Fractal website as the case looks brand new anyway. I'd be happy to take a few pictures for anyone that's interested though!

    post-53269-0-02282600-1490632602_thumb.jpg

    post-53269-0-00634000-1490632694_thumb.jpg

  2. Bump :) asking price is now £1200.

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  3. Would be interested if i was living in the uk. Good luck finding a buyer!

  4. Price bump £999

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  5. Bump

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

  6. Bump

     

    Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.