Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam Housing for D750

Started by DDT uk ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam Housing for D750

12 posts
  1. If anyone is selling one of these housings please do let me know.

  2. I'm looking to sell my current Nauticam D750 housing.

    It's quite new. I only got it in November last year and have only gone on 2 trips with it.

     

    Are you still looking?

    Edited by scubabiatch
  3. I am still looking. How much did you want for it and where would it be coming from (so I can calculates tax etc)?

  4. Are you just looking for the housing body or with a few things attached?. Ideally I'd like to sell it off one shot but if you want just parts of it, it should be okay as well. I'm looking to sell: -

     

    - Nauticam Housing NA-750

    - Nauticam port for Nikon 105mm macro

    - Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port

    - Nauticam housing vacuum valve system

    - Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder

     

    Let me know what you want. It'll definitely be cheaper if you get the whole set. I'm letting go of the entire set for $3,000.

    I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by the way.

    Edited by scubabiatch
  5. Pm'd

  6. If the viewfinder is available separately please send me an email at sjalbon@live.com

    Cheers

  7. Sorry. The housing, vacuum system and viewfinder have been sold but the 2 ports are still available.

  8. How much for the port?

  9. The 8.5" Acrylic WA dome port - $450

    The Nikon 105mm macro port (focus ring included) - $300

     

    If bought together - $700

    Edited by scubabiatch
  10. Which 105 do 5 use.AF or AF-S?

  11. I'm using the AF-S F/2.8G ED

  12. I have now bought a housing. Thank you very much Scubabiatch. Really happy with it.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.