Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

EM1 Mark II

Started by DarktidePhoto ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

EM1 Mark II

9 posts
  1. Well it's a bummer for sure, I really loved the move to Micro 4/3 and thought this would last much much longer than it did but after talking with a few clients they feel my images just don't have the pop they used to and want me back in the full frame camp. Selling my whole EM1 Mark II Kit. Looking to sell it as a whole kit.


    Great kit for someone looking to move into the Micro 4/3 camp. I will split it up though if that helps it sell faster. I’m open to some trades. I have posted a few images but more in link to my site. If you were to buy all this new on BH Photo it would cost $4500, I'm selling the whole kit at $3750 plus free shipping in the United States. If you want to buy the items by themselves then I put the prices next to each item and it comes out a bit more per item.


    EM1 Body + Extras - $1850


    - Comes with EM1 Mark II body, Extra Battery, 64gb UHS II Lexar Card and Reader. Body is in great shape since it's so new. It has a tiny bit of paint missing from where one of the camera strap things rubbed it off. See photo. Comes with Box as well as what came in the box. Camera also has the extended Eyc Cup.


    40-150 PRO - $1100


    Bought the lens brand new, still in great shape. Cleaned it up since it had a bit of dirt on it. Glass is super clean as well. See Photos.


    12-40 PRO - $650


    Bought the lens brand new, still in great shape. Cleaned it up since it had a bit of dirt on it. Glass is super clean as well. See Photos.


    1.4 Tele - $280


    Came with the 40-150 Lens that I bought. If you buy the 40-150 Lens as well I will drop price to $220 on this.


    I have added a link to more photos of the camera and lens. If you have any questions please reach out and ask. Looking to sell ASAP. Great chance to get some new gear at a good discount. PayPal for payment.


    http://darktidephoto.com/em1


    Russell@darktidephoto.com or message me on here. Thank You


  2. Could this pop you're talking about not just be due to the weird lens selection?

     

    Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

  3. What setup do you plan on getting the Pop back to with?

  4. Haha, back to my 1DX most likely, and yes there is just a certain magic to an image when using a 400 2.8 or 500mm F4 on a Full Frame Sensor. The EM1 like I said though is an amazing camera nothing wrong but it but for my main work (Action Sports) just wont work. Didnt get get a chance to get it in the water.

  5. Hey Pajjpen - What do you find "weird" about the lenses? From what I have read, they are very highly regarded. I am genuinely curious.

  6. Hey Pajjpen - What do you find "weird" about the lenses? From what I have read, they are very highly regarded. I am genuinely curious.

    i think what he meant by weird is related to uw photography...

     

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  7. Maybe, I havent used the EM1 underwater but I was going to and I can tell you that after using the 8mm and 7-14 PRO lens from Olympus they are up there with Canon and Nikon for sure.

  8. Price drop for the whole kit to get it moving. $3600 for everything you see.

  9. The camera has sold, now I have the lens. Looking to sell them soon so make an offer!!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.