Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sale: Bluewater +7 macro lens, 67mm

Started by Arnoldcklee ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sale: Bluewater +7 macro lens, 67mm

3 posts
  1. Looking to upgrade. Only been used twice. Regular price $189.00 and still selling for $189.00 on Bluewater photo's website. I am selling it for $90 (obo) plus shipping. Payable by paypal. Can reply or send me a text at 323-252-4443. Thanks and happy diving!

     

    post-58902-0-78363400-1491147127_thumb.jpg

    post-58902-0-40740000-1491147135_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi there, I would buy it if still available. Please get back to me at this e-mail address riccifrancesco1989@gmail.com. I would contact you by phone but I live in Australia, by e-mail is easier. Cheers

     

  3. Sold

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.