Ikelite housing for D800 used for 3 pool sessions includes TTL circuitry, handles, 8 " dome port with wide base locking collar, 2 zoom gears, DS 161 strobe with charger and arm for attaching strobe to housing and TTL sync chord. Asking $1750 or best reasonable offer.Price does not include PayPal fees and shipping. Photos on request.
- 16Posts
- 16Replies
Read-only discussion
Ikelite D800 housing ,port ,strobe,arm etc.
-
-
Price drop. $1500
-
Hello
Is that still available?
-
Yes it is
-
-
Price drop $1300
-
I am interested in the strobe, arm and charger!
-
Price drop to $1200
-
Willing to split if anyone only wants part of the set up.
-
Strobe is sold. I also have a 15 foot Ikelite flash extension cord - $50
-
is the housing available ?
-
yes it is
-
Contacting this buyer via eBay as I was in rush to get a housing for my internship. It took us for more then a week to make a deal.
He was willing to sell it for $600, so I rejected all other offers and deals.
And then he said he's going to keep it for himself.
Really don't appreciate this, such a waste of time.
-
And I didn't appreciate the endless questions and asking to return it if you weren't satisfied or if it flooded. Please tell the entire story. Also why in the heck did you contact me through Ebay when it was never posted there.I decided I would rather keep it then sell it for what you offered . And also you emailed me and told me the other offers fell through. So again please tell the whole story not just your side. I gave up due to your never endeing questions and demands and lowball offer
-
i had a problem to verify account that's why I find you on ebay. I said I can pay as soon as possible and will pay more if the price is the problem. You failed to give me a total cost included shipping and paypal fee. You don't have to agree with the deal at very fist place if you don't want to sell it cheap. I asked for return if the housing is not good functionality, I don't see why I shouldn't. Do you mean that buyers cant ask questions to know your products better?
p.s. I rejects the seller as I was committed to buy from you, no because my other offer fell through. It seems a wrong decision.
You do have the housing and you are not a scammer which I'm pretty sure as I was planning to buy from you. but I do want others to aware that you might give up a deal that you agree with. like i said, you don't have to agree if you think the price I offered is really low. But you do cause me trouble when you started responding my email slow or decided to give up the deal at very last mins.
-
SOLD