Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Zen 170mm Port, N85 Mount

Started by JMartel ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Zen 170mm Port, N85 Mount

3 posts
  1. Looking for a Zen 170mm port in the N85 mount, part number DP-170-N85. Figured I would see if there were any used ones before buying new. I'd prefer for it to come from the US to avoid international shipping.

  2. I have one of these I would be interested in selling. It is the Type ii version, not the original one. Send me a PM if interested

  3. I can't use the Type II one, unfortunately. Only the one without the built in extension as I want to use the 8mm PRO fisheye lens with it. Thanks though.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.