Classifieds / Archived topic
Like new RX100 IV, Nauticam housing, and accessories
Started by tantram ·
- 10Posts
- 10Replies
Read-only discussion
Like new RX100 IV, Nauticam housing, and accessories
-
<15 dives | Original Packaging | Great ConditionSony RX100 IV ($849.99 + tax new)Nauticam RX100 IV Housing ($995.00 + tax new)Dyron Super Wide Angle Lens ($499.95 + tax new)2 extra batteriesPelican case for camera + charger + batteriesSony Premium Jacket leather caseCamera includes a transferrable warranty from Best Buy$2000Moving to a mirrorless setup
-
do you sell items separately?
in case i would the dyron lens, write me at riccifrancesco1989@gmail.com
-
Location?
-
still available?
Location?
-
Location?
I am located in Santa Monica, CA
Yes, still available.
-
If you have a buyer for the lens, I'd be interested in the camera and housing.
-
Not sure what's still available but I'm interested in the complete bundle.
-
Hi, Im interested in the pelican case and the wide angle lens. Can you send me a DM?
-
still avaible??
-
Hi, interested in the whole bundle!