Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB : aluminium housing for Sony RX 100II

Started by alanbaz ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB : aluminium housing for Sony RX 100II

2 posts
  1. I'm looking for Nauticam housing but will consider others

  2. Are you still interested in getting a Nauticam housing for the Sony RX 100II. If so, I have one that I'd like to sell along with other equipment for the Sony including Nauticam LCD magnifier, Inon UWL-H100 28M67, UWL-04 28mm ultra wide (weitwinkel) Angle Conversion Lens, Bluewater + 7 Macro Lens, Nauticam Flexitra. Let me know if you're interested.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.