Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB strobes, Inon Lens and Dome port

Started by Ar0n89 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB strobes, Inon Lens and Dome port

3 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    I am keen to buy:

     

    two second hand strobes.

     

    Inon S100/ZM80 Wide angle Lens (or similar) and InonDOm port unit II

     

    67mm adapeter

     

     

     

    I use a canon G16.

     

    Get please back to me at riccifrancesco1989@gmail.com

    Edited by Ar0n89
  2. Hi,

     

    I have two Inon Z240 Type 4 strobes for sale. I brand-new, one is used (only 3 times in a pool, is like new) Both come in manufactors box with all papers and accessories.

     

     

    Brandnew one: 530 €

    Like new one: 490 €

     

    Also available :

    2 x Ball mount for the strobes, 20 € each

    2 x fibre optic cable (nauticam housing to Inon strobe), 80 € each

     

    Let me know if you are interested, will send some pictures.

     

    Kind regards,

    Andreas

  3. If you've got the Canon housing, you could also get an Inon AD mount base, I have wide angle (UWL-10028AD with shade) and fisheye (UWL-10028AD with dome/shade) mount lenses for sale.

    £150 for the wide angle, £325 for the fisheye.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.