Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Strange idea: inon H100 with Dome on 30mm macro lens

Started by nudibranco ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Strange idea: inon H100 with Dome on 30mm macro lens

1 posts
  1. I have various macro lenses and recently I purchased the Panasonic 30mm lens to get more FOV flexibility (the 60mm is sometimes to extreme at almost 150mm behind a flat port.

     

    I also have the inon H100 set-up for wide angle on a compact.

     

    I do not have the dome for the Inon H100 but I calculated that if I buy it and attach to the 30mm macro set-up (Nauticam 45) I would get the equivalent FOV of about 95°. Basically equivalent to a 10mm M43 lens which has a nicely usable FOV if quality is good.

     

    And if I detach the Inon I get to use the set up as macro lens...

     

    Any thoughts as to how this would work? The INON is designed for the 14mm (focal in M43) but it should work well at 30mm.

     

    Cheers

    Andrea

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.