Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal CD5M3 and Canon 5D Mark III

Started by philsokol ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal CD5M3 and Canon 5D Mark III

6 posts
  1. I'm selling my Subal CD5M3 housing (I upgraded to the 5D4). Excellent condition, approx 100 dives, stock viewfinder, Type 3 bayonet opening, fitted for Backscatter Air Lock system. $1800.

     

    I also have two Canon 5D Mark III bodies, both just serviced and cleaned by Canon to go with the housing. $1700 ea.

     

    Will bundle the housing with one body for $3200, housing with both bodies for ??? :-)

     

    I'll even cover shipping and insurance in the continental US

     

    Phil

    post-14526-0-31974200-1491776532_thumb.jpg

  2. Now $1600 for the housing and $1600 each body. Bundle a great housing and camera for $3000!

  3. Housing alone now $1500. Or take the BLOW OUT Bundle deal - Housing and a 5D3 body for $2800!

  4. Camera bodies SOLD. Housing reduced to the ridiculously low price of $1300! C'mon folks, that's 65% off retail! Where else can you get a fine, Austrian engineered, machined aluminum housing for that kind of deal? And yes, even at this low, low price, I'll STILL cover shipping and insurance in the continental US. Operators are standing by...

  5. I'm interested in the housing. Please call me to discuss.

     

    Eric Taylor

    (805)469-9510

  6. SOLD!!

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.