Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

US Nexus Distributor? Anybody have contact details

Started by Fishooter ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

US Nexus Distributor? Anybody have contact details

5 posts
  1. Please send contact details if anybody has. Been a few years since I been chasing gear but need a few pieces.

     

    All help appreciated

     

    Thanks

    Paul

    pasuther AT eclipse.net

  2. nexusamerica.com I think.

    Bill

  3. Try here -

     

    Blue Abyss Photo
    3320 Kemper Street suite 202
    San Diego, CA 92110
    www.blueabyssphoto.com

    (760)-522-3481

  4. If you get to Blue Abyss say hello to Dave for me

    Bill

  5. I gave up on that since anyone in US wanted absurd prices compared to Taiwan dealers. Woody at NexusAmerica may get back into it but I switched to Isotta.

     

    I've got a few Nexus items I'm looking to unload, what do you need?

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.