Bloody typical!! After shelling out for a GX80/85 and an Ikelite housing after getting fed up of awaiting the release of THIS one, Ikelite announces its ARRIVAL!!
http://www.ikelite.com/housings/panasonic/6961.08-panasonic-g80-g85.html
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by spudgun ·
Read-only discussion
Bloody typical!! After shelling out for a GX80/85 and an Ikelite housing after getting fed up of awaiting the release of THIS one, Ikelite announces its ARRIVAL!!
http://www.ikelite.com/housings/panasonic/6961.08-panasonic-g80-g85.html
U said u already have a ikelite housing, what's the problem?
Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
U said u already have a ikelite housing, what's the problem?
Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
Erm.....the problem is, they're DIFFERENT housings for different cameras?
Oh I didn't notice the x lmao. Patience my friend, patience.
Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
Oh I didn't notice the x lmao. Patience my friend, patience.
Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk
Haha. Rest assured I'm patient my friend. Unless I spend a fortune on equipment then find out they've released the equipment I wanted in the first place
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.